Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 degrees C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia.
- Motor-driven lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace.
- All-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
- Equipped with special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide, chemical interactions between the charge and the furnace components are optimally avoided.
- The sintered material is placed in saggars made of technical ceramics
- The LHT 02/17 LB offers space for up to three saggars for a maximum of 25 individual crowns per level, thus guaranteeing high productivity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture.
For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.