Scheftner Starbond Ti5 Discs from our German supplier.
These milling discs are made from grade 5 ELI (extra low interstitial) titanium alloy TiAl6V4.
- Ideal mechanical properties, manufactured pursuant to ISO 5832-3
- Excellent metal-ceramic bonding with all commercially available veneering ceramics for titanium alloys
- Very biocompatible
- Extremely corrosion resistant
- Very patient-friendly due to its low thermal conductivity
- Extremely suitable for implant-supported restorations, superstructures, bars, abutments, crowns and bridges
Please note that these alloys are sold with edge.
You can find our Starbond Ti5 information sheet here.