1. In a nutshell we collect information from customers
- To process your order and manage your account.
- To inform you of latest news, information or products, if you agree.
- To perform the contract we have entered into with you.
- To comply with legal obligations.
We collect information from web site visitors
- To collect statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services.
- If you sign up or purchase from us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except, with permission to help us deliver our own services, such as processing payments.
Information we hold on our customers who have signed up will have been submitted by the customer, will be accurate and will be the minimal we need to process orders.
We hold information only on the basis of positive consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at [email protected] We are, however, legally obliged to hold transaction data for tax purposes for a period of six years.
We review the data we hold annually and data that is no longer used will be removed periodically.
When you use Bristol CADCAM Company website small data files known as cookies are placed on your computer. These cookies are not used to identify you personally, they are used to improve the services you are using by:
- remembering settings so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may have already entered a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every webpage requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so that we can make sure that there is enough capacity so that the services work efficiently
- analysing how the service is used so that we can make sure that it meets your needs
We use different types of cookies for improving the website and marketing. They are detailed below along with more information about why we use them and how long they will remain on your computer.
Cookie type – Session cookie
Cookie name – CraftSessionId
Description – These cookies store session data during a website visit. They are deleted when you close your browser.
3. Restricting cookies on your computer
Read more about managing and deleting cookies (Opens new window)