- 1. In a nutshell #
- We collect statistics about your visit, like which of our pages you viewed.
- Some 3rd parties like Facebook and Twitter may know you visited this website, if you use their services. We can’t control them but we don’t believe this knowledge poses any threat to you.
- If you sign up or purchase from us we take great care to keep your information safe and we’ll never share it with others without your express permission.
- We never share your data with 3rd parties except to help us deliver our own services.
These are just the key points. Full details below.
When you use Bristol CADCAM Company website small data files known as cookies are placed on your computer. These cookies are not used to identify you personally, they are used to improve the services you are using by:
- remembering settings so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may have already entered a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every webpage requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so that we can make sure that there is enough capacity so that the services work efficiently
- analysing how you use the service so that we can make sure that it meets your needs
We use different types of cookies for improving the website and marketing. They are detailed in the table below along with more information about why we use them and how long they will remain on your computer.
Cookie Expiry period Name Description
These cookies store session data during a website visit. They are deleted when you close your browser.